Thanks to affordable video cameras and easy-to-use software, video has become a tool that nearly any small business can use to enhance their marketing efforts. Your videos don’t have to be high budget productions to be engaging and effective. You can even use your smartphone camera to create them.
Types of Videos You Can Create
Following are six ideas for video productions that can help you create informative clips that also reveal your company’s “human” side:
- Use client testimonials: Your client fans can explain on video how using your products or services solved a problem or improved their lives. Help prospects see themselves in the stories of other real people.
- Demonstrate a service or product: Show your customers how your business works. Don’t just tell them. In other words, bring your how-to guides to life. Informed prospects are more likely to make purchases.
- Introduce your staff: This simple method can help show your dedication, passion and commitment to customer satisfaction. It will also create an enhanced connection with customers by showcasing the personalities and faces of your staff.
- Offer a video tour of your office or business: Add some spice to your website’s “About Us” page by providing an insider’s look at your business.
- Piggyback on charitable donations: Videos of how your charitable donations benefit a cause tell a compelling story, which makes a problem — and how donations help remedy it — more real.
- Offer a poll or survey: Add a personal touch to your “Tell us what you think” feedback requests by creating a video. This is a great way to assure customers that their opinions matter.Post your completed videos on your website and on YouTube. You can get added marketing mileage from your videos by adding them to your blog, sending out video links in e-mail blasts, and including them on social networking sites including Facebook and Linkedin.